Upcoming Events › Intensive
You’ve got the improv chops, now it’s time to build up your performance skills! This 5-hour intensive will teach students the basics of being in the theatre – everything from being aware of sight lines and breathing techniques to hosting a show. We will explore how to command the stage with focus, confidence and positivity, how to best interact with teammates off stage, how to engage with our scene partners and the audience, and much more. Students will leave the…Find out more »
Our Intro course in 4 days! Monday January 6 through Thursday January 9, from 10am to 3:30pm with a half hour break each day. The perfect course for those who have never improvised before, or for folks with improv experience who would like to get a foundation in North American long form. Over 4 full days of training, we’ll teach you all you need to know to get solid footing in comedic improv. You’ll learn the basic skills every performer…Find out more »
Please note: we are unable to offer refunds on workshop or course registration!
Please read our FAQs! (We’re pretty sure all your questions are answered there).
General course requirements:
- All students must read and agree to our School Policies.
- All improv students are required to join and participate in at least one improv jam and see at least one improv show at CCB during the course.
- Students may not miss more than 2 out of 8 classes (there are no make up classes)
- Students may not be more than 15 minutes late to 4 out of 8 classes
- Students must be respectful to their fellow students and course instructors, and adhere to our Student & Teacher Code of Conduct and our Community Code of Conduct.
Give the gift of good improv with CCBTS Gift Vouchers!