Stacey Smith is a loud Long Islander who recently relocated to Chicago by way of Boston. Stacey performs regularly with The Deltones and The Musical Armando at iO as well as at CSz Theater Chicago. She performed for many years in various projects with The Second City such as Life Hacks, The Really Awesome Improv Show, #DateMe and two contracts onboard the Norwegian Breakaway. She is a former instructor in the A-E Program, Youth&Teen Program and The Wellness Program at The Second City and recently created her own program called S.H.E (Sisterhood. Humor. Empowerment) for female identifying students ages 8-18. In addition, she also has taught at iO and The Playground Theater and is the former Head of the Training Center at CSz Theater Chicago. Most recently, Stacey was the Comedy School Manager at ImprovBoston where she also performed regularly with ImprovBoston’s Mainstage Cast and Music Improv Cast. Stacey is the Creator/Executive Producer of the Chicago Musical Improv Festival.
Please do not contact instructors directly!
Upcoming Courses & Workshops:
- No Instructors Found.
Please note: we are unable to offer refunds on workshop or course registration!
Please read our FAQs! (We’re pretty sure all your questions are answered there).
General course requirements:
- All students must read and agree to our School Policies.
- All improv students are required to join and participate in at least one improv jam and see at least one improv show at CCB during the course.
- Students may not miss more than 2 out of 8 classes (there are no make up classes)
- Students may not be more than 15 minutes late to 4 out of 8 classes
- Students must be respectful to their fellow students and course instructors, and adhere to our Student & Teacher Code of Conduct and our Community Code of Conduct.
Give the gift of good improv with CCBTS Gift Vouchers!