Co-Director | Instructor
Noah is a German American comedian/actor/improviser. He is a founding member of GLB, Berlin’s premier long form improv group and was a member of ComedySportz Berlin for 8 years. In the fall of 2015, he opened Comedy Café Berlin, the city’s first international alternative comedy stage and improv school, an effort which has afforded him the title of “ye generous shepherd of improv teachers” by Will Hines himself. He has studied and performed improv with Will Hines (UCB), Alex Berg (UCB), Lee White (CRUMBS), Philip Markle (Annoyance, BCC) and Brian Kapell (CSz). You can see him performing improv with GLB, Tatort auf Englisch, Action Jackson, and the occasional Lee White and the Noah Telsons. He has taught improv for ComedySportz and Hive Improv and currently teaches and co-directs at The CCB Training School.
Please do not contact instructors directly!
Upcoming Courses & Workshops:
The Harold is one of the foundational forms in North American improv, and is performed and taught by most major improv theaters across the Atlantic. It is a 25-minute form consisting of multiple stories revisited and heightened over the course of many scenes and is a fun way to highlight both the pattern of a […]Find out more »
In Advanced Truth, students will jump headlong into organic ‘improvisation at the speed of life’. We will review grounded-ness and hammer into core tenants of what makes improv relatable and believable, and at the same time explore forms that are best suited for this style of play. We will focus on creating a show that […]Find out more »
Please note: we are unable to offer refunds on workshop or course registration!
Please read our FAQs! (We’re pretty sure all your questions are answered there).
- All students must read and agree to our School Policies.
- Students must be respectful to their fellow students and course instructors, and adhere to our Student & Teacher Code of Conduct and our Community Code of Conduct.
General requirements for 8-week courses & intensives:
- All improv students are required to join and participate in at least one improv jam and see at least one improv show at CCB during the course.
- Students may not miss more than 2 out of 8 classes (there are no make up classes)
- Students may not be more than 15 minutes late to 4 out of 8 classes
Give the gift of good improv with CCBTS Gift Vouchers!