Co-Director | Instructor
Noah is a German American comedian/actor/improviser. He is a founding member of GLB, Berlin’s premier long form improv group and was a member of ComedySportz Berlin for 8 years. In the fall of 2015, he opened Comedy Café Berlin, the city’s first international alternative comedy stage and improv school, an effort which has afforded him the title of “ye generous shepherd of improv teachers” by Will Hines himself. He has studied and performed improv with Will Hines (UCB), Alex Berg (UCB), Lee White (CRUMBS), Philip Markle (Annoyance, BCC) and Brian Kapell (CSz). You can see him performing improv with GLB, Tatort auf Englisch, Action Jackson, Lee White and the Noah Telsons and with his latest solo project, Ghost. He has taught improv for ComedySportz and Hive Improv and currently teaches and co-directs at The CCB Training School.
Please do not contact instructors directly!
Upcoming Courses & Workshops:
In this course, we introduce students to the concept of ‘the Game of the Scene’, a funny pattern that is explored and heightened to maximum effect. A core part of the North American approach to improv, Game is a pillar of our philosophy of comedic improv. Students will learn to build solid scene platforms, identify […]Find out more »
Our Intro course in 4 days! Monday January 6 through Thursday January 9, from 10am to 3:30pm with a half hour break each day. The perfect course for those who have never improvised before, or for folks with improv experience who would like to get a foundation in North American long form. Over 4 full […]Find out more »
Please note: we are unable to offer refunds on workshop or course registration!
Please read our FAQs! (We’re pretty sure all your questions are answered there).
General course requirements:
- All students must read and agree to our School Policies.
- All improv students are required to join and participate in at least one improv jam and see at least one improv show at CCB during the course.
- Students may not miss more than 2 out of 8 classes (there are no make up classes)
- Students may not be more than 15 minutes late to 4 out of 8 classes
- Students must be respectful to their fellow students and course instructors, and adhere to our Student & Teacher Code of Conduct and our Community Code of Conduct.
Give the gift of good improv with CCBTS Gift Vouchers!