Michele Guido is an improv, stand up, and sketch comedian from Long Island, New York. Back in the USA, she studied to become a public school teacher and volleyball coach. After moving to Berlin in 2012, she learned programming and comedy, both of which have greatly improved her quality of life. You can find her doing comedy most nights of the week around town. She co-hosts Four Eyes: Comedy Storytelling Open Mic and The Queen’s Court: A Character Open Mic. She’s been a part of various sketch shows including The Weird Show, VCR: A Video Sketch Show, and Sketch Bomb! She improvises with her teams People System (a CCBTS Harold House Team) and Legends in Concert regularly at Comedy Cafe Berlin and does stand up in between all that.
Please do not contact instructors directly!
Upcoming Courses & Workshops:
This course focuses on grounding your improv in something realistic and emotionally tangible. We explore how characters, worlds and scenes unfold when we focus on relationships and the “who”. Together with Game, Truth of the Scene is a pillar of our philosophy of comedic improv. You’ll learn how to put yourself in the mindset of […]Find out more »
The Harold is one of the foundational forms in North American improv, and is performed and taught by most major improv theaters across the Atlantic. It is a 25-minute form consisting of multiple stories revisited and heightened over the course of many scenes and is a fun way to highlight both the pattern of a […]Find out more »
Please note: we are unable to offer refunds on workshop or course registration!
Please read our FAQs! (We’re pretty sure all your questions are answered there).
General course requirements:
- All students must read and agree to our School Policies.
- All improv students are required to join and participate in at least one improv jam and see at least one improv show at CCB during the course.
- Students may not miss more than 2 out of 8 classes (there are no make up classes)
- Students may not be more than 15 minutes late to 4 out of 8 classes
- Students must be respectful to their fellow students and course instructors, and adhere to our Student & Teacher Code of Conduct and our Community Code of Conduct.
Give the gift of good improv with CCBTS Gift Vouchers!