Matilde is an Italian/German actor and improviser. She trained as an actor at NYU’s Tisch School of the Arts, and after teaching theatre to too many kids, found improv. In New York she studied with Pat McCartney and Rob Reese, and performed with some pretty experimental improv groups. In Berlin you can see her play with ComedyShorts, It’s That Time of the Month, GRILL TALK, Cuter than Hedgehogs, Action Jackson, and the CCB Harold team People System. She has taken workshops from numerous fun and somewhat important people including, but not limited to: Will Hines, Alex Berg, and Phillip Markle. She also has a web series she wants you to see, called “On-Going with Matilde Keizer.”
Please do not contact instructors directly!
Upcoming Courses & Workshops:
For the budding sketch writer and anybody who’s ever had that perfect funny idea but no way to get it down on the page. In this course, students are introduced to the fundamentals of comedic sketch writing. Over the course of 8 weeks, we’ll cover the basics of everything from popular sketch formats and finding […]Find out more »
Please note: we are unable to offer refunds on workshop or course registration!
Please read our FAQs! (We’re pretty sure all your questions are answered there).
General course requirements:
- All students must read and agree to our School Policies.
- All improv students are required to join and participate in at least one improv jam and see at least one improv show at CCB during the course.
- Students may not miss more than 2 out of 8 classes (there are no make up classes)
- Students may not be more than 15 minutes late to 4 out of 8 classes
- Students must be respectful to their fellow students and course instructors, and adhere to our Student & Teacher Code of Conduct and our Community Code of Conduct.
Give the gift of good improv with CCBTS Gift Vouchers!