Events List Navigation
Michele Guido is an improv, stand up, and sketch comedian from Long Island, New York. Back in the USA, she studied to become a public school teacher and volleyball coach. After moving to Berlin in 2012, she learned programming and comedy, both of which have greatly improved her quality of life. You can find her […]More »
Co-Director | Instructor Josh Telson is a comedian and filmmaker living in Berlin, Germany by way of New York City. As a filmmaker he has produced, shot and directed countless short films and documentaries, including numerous sketch videos and promos. He is a founding member of GLB and a former member of ComedySportz Berlin, two […]More »
Please note: we are unable to offer refunds on workshop or course registration!
Please read our FAQs! (We’re pretty sure all your questions are answered there).
General course requirements:
- All students must read and agree to our School Policies.
- All improv students are required to join and participate in at least one improv jam and see at least one improv show at CCB during the course.
- Students may not miss more than 2 out of 8 classes (there are no make up classes)
- Students may not be more than 15 minutes late to 4 out of 8 classes
- Students must be respectful to their fellow students and course instructors, and adhere to our Student & Teacher Code of Conduct and our Community Code of Conduct.
Give the gift of good improv with CCBTS Gift Vouchers!