Intro to Improv
This course introduces students to long form improv and is appropriate for those without any improv experience or current improvisers who would like to get a foundation in North American long form.
Over 8 classes, we’ll teach you all you need to know to get solid footing in comedic improv. You’ll learn the basic skills every performer needs to get up on stage and make magic happen. We focus on making positive choices, smart scene work, group support and we explore the kernels of what makes something funny.
Probier dich aus! Dieser Kurs ist für Leute, die noch keine Erfahrung mit Comedy Improvisation haben, oder die, die Improvisationserfahrung haben, aber eine Fundament in nordamerikanischer Long Form suchen.
In acht Klassen bringen wir Dir alles bei, was Du für solide Improfundamente brauchst. Wir lehren euch die grundlegenden Fähigkeiten, die jeder Performer braucht, um auf der Bühne magische Momente zu kreieren. Wir konzentrieren uns auf positive und clevere Szenenarbeit, Gruppensupport und das Erforschen dessen, was eine Comedyszene ausmacht.
|Intro to Improv – Intensive||Monday, January 6th - Thursday, January 9th (4 Classes)||10:00 am - 3:30 pm||Noah Telson||7 tickets left|
|Intro to Improv||Saturdays, January 11th - February 29th (8 Classes)||1:00 pm - 3:30 pm||Nicole Ratjen||Sold out|
|Intro to Improv (auf Deutsch)||Sundays, January 12th - March 1st (8 Classes)||1:00 pm - 3:30 pm||Jakob Wagner||12 tickets left|
|Intro to Improv||Mondays, February 10th - March 30th (8 Classes)||7:30 pm - 10:00 pm||Janina Rook||16 tickets left|
Please note: we are unable to offer refunds on workshop or course registration!
Please read our FAQs! (We’re pretty sure all your questions are answered there).
General course requirements:
- All students must read and agree to our School Policies.
- All improv students are required to join and participate in at least one improv jam and see at least one improv show at CCB during the course.
- Students may not miss more than 2 out of 8 classes (there are no make up classes)
- Students may not be more than 15 minutes late to 4 out of 8 classes
- Students must be respectful to their fellow students and course instructors, and adhere to our Student & Teacher Code of Conduct and our Community Code of Conduct.
Give the gift of good improv with CCBTS Gift Vouchers!