Improv coaching can be one of the most effective and rewarding ways for teams and players to improve their level of play. We highly encourage players & students to form practice and indie teams and get regular coaching. In fact, if your team would like to play on stage at Comedy Café Berlin you are required to get regular coaching from an approved coach (more info on that here).
The following coaches are all either instructors at The CCB Training School, and/or former or current members of Harold House Teams at CCB, and have therefore met our standards as coaches. Additionally, they have all agreed to the Community Code of Conduct and Student & Teacher Code of Conduct.
- Nicole Ratjen (CCBTS Instructor), firstname.lastname@example.org
- Josh Telson (CCBTS Instructor), email@example.com
- Noah Telson (CCBTS Instructor), firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jakob Wagner (CCBTS Instructor, Harold Team member), email@example.com
- Matilde Keizer(CCBTS Instructor, Harold Team member), firstname.lastname@example.org
- Antonia Bär (Harold Team member), email@example.com
- Andrew Blumhagen (Harold Team member), firstname.lastname@example.org
- Carl Clancy (Harold Team member), email@example.com
- Caroline Clifford (Harold Team member), firstname.lastname@example.org
- Michele Guido (Harold Team member), email@example.com
- Steindór Grétar Jónsson (Harold Team member), firstname.lastname@example.org
- Marisa Llamas (Harold Team member), email@example.com
- Janina Rook (Harold Team member), firstname.lastname@example.org
- Trevor Silverstein (Harold Team member), email@example.com
- Peter Talbot (Harold Team member), firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any concerns or issues with coaches, we encourage you to address them with the coach personally. If your concerns/issues have not been heard or addressed, please get in touch with CCBTS co-directors Josh Telson or Noah Telson; you may also address your concerns with one of our Community Liaisons.