- This event has passed.
Topical Joke Writing with Caroline Clifford
2 Day Workshop (1 Classes)
2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
This class will end with a “Weekend Update” Style performance where the students will present their jokes in the classic SNL style to each other, and any other invited friends.
Saturday & Sunday, August 25 & 26, 12pm-3pm
Duration: 6 hours
In association with Stand-Up School Berlin
Please note: we are unable to offer refunds on workshop or course registration!
Please read our FAQs! (We’re pretty sure all your questions are answered there).
- All students must read and agree to our School Policies.
- Students must be respectful to their fellow students and course instructors, and adhere to our Student & Teacher Code of Conduct and our Community Code of Conduct.
General requirements for 8-week courses & intensives:
- All improv students are required to join and participate in at least one improv jam and see at least one improv show at CCB during the course.
- Students may not miss more than 2 out of 8 classes (there are no make up classes)
- Students may not be more than 15 minutes late to 4 out of 8 classes
Give the gift of good improv with CCBTS Gift Vouchers!