- This event has passed.
Saturday, May 30, 2020 | 1:00 pm - 3:30 pm150,00€
The Harold is one of the foundational forms in North American improv, and is performed and taught by most major improv theaters across the Atlantic. It is a 25-minute form consisting of multiple stories revisited and heightened over the course of many scenes and is a fun way to highlight both the pattern of a funny idea and emotional truth.
In this course, we build upon the foundation set in Level 2 and hone student’s skill set in preparation for creating their own teams and auditioning for House Harold Teams. In learning and practicing the Harold, we will emphasize listening, bringing focus to scenes, and clearly identifying games to heighten them swiftly to their zenith.
Please note, this course will be held with additional health & safety measures in place, including:
- Seats, door handles and other touch points in the classroom will be cleaned/disinfected before & after class.
- Bathrooms will be cleaned/disinfected before & after class.
- The theater has been converted into a more traditional classroom by removing the theater seating and risers, allowing for additional space required for physical distancing.
- The classroom doorways and windows will be kept open at all times to provide extra ventilation.
- The classroom will be demarcated with lines on the ground to assist with physical distancing.
Student show: TBD