- This event has passed.
Sundays, May 8th - June 26th (8 Classes)
4:00 pm - 6:30 pm
The Harold is one of the foundational forms in North American improv, and is performed and taught by most major improv theaters across the Atlantic. It is a 25-minute form consisting of multiple stories revisited and heightened over the course of many scenes and is a fun way to highlight both the pattern of a funny idea and emotional truth.
In this course, we build upon the foundation set in Level 2 and hone student’s skill set in preparation for creating their own teams and auditioning for House Harold Teams. In learning and practicing the Harold, we will emphasize listening, bringing focus to scenes, and clearly identifying games to heighten them swiftly to their zenith.
Please read our health & safety requirements below!
Student show: Sunday, June 26, 2022
General Course & Workshop Info
Please note: we are unable to offer refunds on workshop or course registration!
Please read our FAQs! (We’re pretty sure all your questions are answered there).
All of our standard 8-week courses include a student show, personal feedback and a Certificate of Completion*!
Health & Safety Requirements (as of August 2022)
- Due to the elimination of state-provided free testing (“Bürgertests”), all courses and workshops are 3G. This means all instructors and students must be Geimpft (vaccinated), Genesen (recovered) OR Getestet (tested within 24 hours) for COVID-19. You will be required to show proof of your status.
- If you are feeling unwell, please let your instructor know and stay home!
- FFP2 masks should be worn at all times unless students are actively performing in a scene or exercise.
- Courses & workshops will take place at Comedy Café Berlin where we have a brand-new, state-of-the-art ventilation and air filtration system.
- All students must read and agree to our School Policies and the above Healthy & Safety Guidelines.
- Students must be respectful to their fellow students and course instructors, and adhere to our Student & Teacher Code of Conduct and our Community Code of Conduct.
General requirements to successfully complete 8-week courses & intensives:
- All improv students are required to join and participate in at least one improv jam and see at least one improv show at CCB during the course.
- Students may not miss more than 2 out of 8 classes (there are no make up classes)
- Students may not be more than 15 minutes late to 4 out of 8 classes
Guest courses or workshops may have different requirements.
*upon successful completion of the course
Give the gift of good improv with CCBTS Gift Vouchers!