- This event has passed.
Starting a Show with Trevor Silverstein
Saturday, September 26 | 12:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Hosting a show or even just asking for a suggestion can often be the most daunting part of any improv show. But it doesn’t have to be! Whether you’re hosting alone, in a duo, or with a full team, this workshop will be geared towards making you feel calm, cool, collected AND PREPARED, so that the audience feels that way too. It will explore many different ways of hitting the stage, warming up the crowd and engaging with them to find inspiration for your shows.
About the instructor
Trevor Silverstein is a filmmaker/comedian who has been performing in both improv and sketch shows in Berlin since 2016. He can be seen regularly at Comedy Cafe Berlin with various groups including Fünfdollar, Action Jackson and the live comedy podcast, The Berlin Open Stage Show (www.bearradio.org/boss).
Please note: we are unable to offer refunds on workshop or course registration!
Please read our FAQs! (We’re pretty sure all your questions are answered there).
- All students must read and agree to our School Policies.
- Students must be respectful to their fellow students and course instructors, and adhere to our Student & Teacher Code of Conduct and our Community Code of Conduct.
General requirements for 8-week courses & intensives:
- All improv students are required to join and participate in at least one improv jam and see at least one improv show at CCB during the course.
- Students may not miss more than 2 out of 8 classes (there are no make up classes)
- Students may not be more than 15 minutes late to 4 out of 8 classes
Give the gift of good improv with CCBTS Gift Vouchers!