- This event has passed.
PowerSlam: Getting In Touch With Your Wild Style with Danny Groh
Saturday, August 4, 2018 | 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm
PowerSlam will help you explore the use of physicality, energy, and emotion within your characters and scene work. When you play with energy and emotion your choices are stronger for you and your scene partner.
This workshop will cover multiple ways of finding your truth and enthusiasm in the scene and communicating it onstage to take your performance to the next level.
Danny has taught this workshop at The Annoyance Theatre in Brooklyn, NY and Philly Improv Theatre in Philadelphia, PA.
About Danny Groh:
Danny Groh is an actor and comedian from Cedarburg, WI. He moved to New York from Chicago on January 1st, 2015, where he studied and performed comedy at The Annoyance, Upstairs Gallery, iO Theater, The Playground, & The Second City for over six years.
You can see him in the feature film Party Time Party Time and Comedy Central web series Sunset Peak and Greetings! From Prison! He has also been featured on IFC, The Onion News Network, and commercials. Visit www.dannygroh.com for everything else Danny Groh.
Only 16 spots available! Register now!
Please note: we are unable to offer refunds on workshop or course registration!
Please read our FAQs! (We’re pretty sure all your questions are answered there).
- All students must read and agree to our School Policies.
- Students must be respectful to their fellow students and course instructors, and adhere to our Student & Teacher Code of Conduct and our Community Code of Conduct.
General requirements for 8-week courses & intensives:
- All improv students are required to join and participate in at least one improv jam and see at least one improv show at CCB during the course.
- Students may not miss more than 2 out of 8 classes (there are no make up classes)
- Students may not be more than 15 minutes late to 4 out of 8 classes
Give the gift of good improv with CCBTS Gift Vouchers!