- This event has passed.
Online Drop In Class
Saturday, February 6, 2021 | 1:30 pm - 3:30 pm20,00€
Keep up your improv chops with our new weekly online drop-in classes!
No commitment, sign up for 1 class or every class! Every week, a teacher from The CCB Training School will lead participants through a 2-hour Zoom session focusing on solid scene work, keeping up improv skills and an area of concentration of their choosing (character work, game, emotional honesty, etc). Class sizes are limited to 10 students and plenty of pair-work will be done to ensure every student gets as much out of each class as possible.
Stay warm and have fun with us this winter lockdown!
The fine print:
- Students must have successfully completed at least one Level 2 course at CCBTS
- Registration required for each class you wish to participate in (those with Drop In 4-Pack must still register for each class they want to participate in!)
- Minimum class size is 5 students – if we don’t meet our minimum for a particular class, students who signed up will be notified and refunded.
- You can purchase our Drop In 4-Pack and get a discount on 4 registrations for drop in classes (70€ instead of 80€)!
- We will be able to offer 1 BIPOC Scholarship spot in each drop in class.
- Students will receive an email upon registration with technical details for the Zoom meeting. Please make sure to whitelist [email protected] from your spam filter!
Online course requirements:
- A stable internet connection.
- A quiet, distraction-free place.
- A computer with a webcam and mic. Headphones are recommended.
- Students will need to create a free account with Zoom.us and download necessary software (details to be provided after registration).