- This event has passed.
Intro to Improv (auf Deutsch)
Sundays, September 1st - September 1st (1 Classes)
4:00 pm - 6:30 pm
Probier dich aus! Dieser Kurs ist für Leute, die noch keine Erfahrung mit Long Form Comedy Improvisation haben, oder die, die Improvisationserfahrung haben, aber eine Fundament in nordamerikanischer Long Form suchen.
In acht Klassen bringen wir Dir alles bei, was Du für solide Improfundamente brauchst. Wir lehren euch die grundlegenden Fähigkeiten, die jeder Performer braucht, um auf der Bühne magische Momente zu kreieren. Wir konzentrieren uns auf positive und clevere Szenenarbeit, Gruppensupport und das Erforschen dessen, was eine Comedyszene ausmacht.
General Course & Workshop Info
Please note: we are unable to offer refunds on workshop or course registration!
Please read our FAQs! (We’re pretty sure all your questions are answered there).
All of our standard 8-week courses include a student show, personal feedback and a Certificate of Completion*!
Health & Safety Requirements (as of July 2022)
- As long as free testing (“Bürgertest”) remains available, all courses and workshops at CCBTS are 2G+. This means all instructors and students must be Geimpft (vaccinated) or Genesen (recovered) from COVID-19, PLUS everyone must be tested before each class. You will be required to show proof of your vaccination or recovery on the first day of class. If you are medically unable to be vaccinated, please get in touch with us.
- If free testing is no longer available, all courses and workshops will be 3G. This means all instructors and students must be Geimpft (vaccinated), Genesen (recovered) or Getestet (tested within 24 hours) for COVID-19.
- If you are feeling unwell, please let your instructor know and stay home!
- FFP2 masks should be worn at all times unless students are actively performing in a scene or exercise.
- Courses & workshops will take place at Comedy Café Berlin where we have a brand-new, state-of-the-art ventilation and air filtration system.
- All students must read and agree to our School Policies and the above Healthy & Safety Guidelines.
- Students must be respectful to their fellow students and course instructors, and adhere to our Student & Teacher Code of Conduct and our Community Code of Conduct.
General requirements to successfully complete 8-week courses & intensives:
- All improv students are required to join and participate in at least one improv jam and see at least one improv show at CCB during the course.
- Students may not miss more than 2 out of 8 classes (there are no make up classes)
- Students may not be more than 15 minutes late to 4 out of 8 classes
Guest courses or workshops may have different requirements.
*upon successful completion of the course
Give the gift of good improv with CCBTS Gift Vouchers!