- This event has passed.
Intro to Improv
Saturdays, February 9th - February 9th (1 Classes)
11:00 am - 1:30 pm
Come dip your toes in the water! This course is designed for folks who’ve never improvised before, or for those with limited experience.
Over 8 classes, we’ll teach you all you need to know for a solid foundation in comedic improv. You’ll learn the basic skills every new performer needs to get up on stage and make magic happen. We focus on making positive choices, smart scene work, group support and we explore the kernels of what makes something funny.
Student show: March 30 2019, 6:30pm
This course is sold out! You can register for the course starting in March here.
Please note: we are unable to offer refunds on workshop or course registration!
Please read our FAQs! (We’re pretty sure all your questions are answered there).
- All students must read and agree to our School Policies.
- Students must be respectful to their fellow students and course instructors, and adhere to our Student & Teacher Code of Conduct and our Community Code of Conduct.
General requirements for 8-week courses & intensives:
- All improv students are required to join and participate in at least one improv jam and see at least one improv show at CCB during the course.
- Students may not miss more than 2 out of 8 classes (there are no make up classes)
- Students may not be more than 15 minutes late to 4 out of 8 classes
Give the gift of good improv with CCBTS Gift Vouchers!