Intro to Improv
Saturdays, April 25th - June 13th (8 Classes)
10:00 am - 12:30 pm
The perfect course for those who have never improvised before, or for folks with improv experience who would like to get a foundation in North American long form.
Over 8 classes, we’ll teach you all you need to know to get solid footing in comedic improv. You’ll learn the basic skills every performer needs to get up on stage and make magic happen. We focus on making positive choices, smart scene work, group support and we explore the kernels of what makes something funny.
Please note: this course originally started on March 7th, 2020 but is being postponed and restarted due to the COVID-19 Coronavirus outbreak. Additional postponements may be necessary based on scientific/medical/governmental advisement. Our number one priority is the safety and health of our students and instructors!
Student show: TBD
Our registration system is currently experiencing issues on Firefox and Safari. If you have any issues registering, please try using Chrome. Thanks for your patience!
Please note: we are unable to offer refunds on workshop or course registration!
Please read our FAQs! (We’re pretty sure all your questions are answered there).
- All students must read and agree to our School Policies.
- Students must be respectful to their fellow students and course instructors, and adhere to our Student & Teacher Code of Conduct and our Community Code of Conduct.
General requirements for 8-week courses & intensives:
- All improv students are required to join and participate in at least one improv jam and see at least one improv show at CCB during the course.
- Students may not miss more than 2 out of 8 classes (there are no make up classes)
- Students may not be more than 15 minutes late to 4 out of 8 classes
Give the gift of good improv with CCBTS Gift Vouchers!