- This event has passed.
Sunday, December 1, 2019 | 12:00 pm - 5:30 pm
You’ve got the improv chops, now it’s time to build up your performance skills! This 5-hour intensive will teach students the basics of being in the theatre – everything from being aware of sight lines and breathing techniques to hosting a show.
We will explore how to command the stage with focus, confidence and positivity, how to best interact with teammates off stage, how to engage with our scene partners and the audience, and much more. Students will leave the course with the right tools to become a more well-rounded performer, ready for professional, prime time performances!
This intensive is required to be eligible to audition for CCB House Harold Teams.
Please note: We will take a 30 minute break during the intensive.
Please note: we are unable to offer refunds on workshop or course registration!
Please read our FAQs! (We’re pretty sure all your questions are answered there).
Health & Safety Requirements (updated August 2021)
- Courses & workshops will take place at Comedy Café Berlin where we have a brand-new state-of-the-art ventilation system AND air conditioning system with anti-viral plasma filters!
- FFP2 or OP masks must be worn at all times unless students are performing in a scene or exercise.
- Students & teachers will need to follow the “3G” rule and show proof of one of the following:
- Getestet – Proof of a negative Rapid Antigen Test (Antigenschnelltest) or PCR Test not older than 24 hours [must be shown before each class]
- Geimpft – Proof of full vaccination. Your last dose must have been administered at least 14 days prior [only needs to be shown once]
- Genesen – Proof of recovery from COVID-19, at least 28 days old but not older than 6 months [only needs to be shown once]
- Seats, door handles and other touch points in the theatre/classroom will be cleaned/disinfected between each class.
- Bathrooms will be cleaned/disinfected between each class.
- All students must read and agree to our School Policies and the above Healthy & Safety Guidelines.
- Students must be respectful to their fellow students and course instructors, and adhere to our Student & Teacher Code of Conduct and our Community Code of Conduct.
General requirements to successfully complete 8-week courses & intensives:
- All improv students are required to join and participate in at least one improv jam and see at least one improv show at CCB during the course.
- Students may not miss more than 2 out of 8 classes (there are no make up classes)
- Students may not be more than 15 minutes late to 4 out of 8 classes
Give the gift of good improv with CCBTS Gift Vouchers!