- This event has passed.
Sunday, December 1, 2019 | 12:00 pm - 5:30 pm
You’ve got the improv chops, now it’s time to build up your performance skills! This 5-hour intensive will teach students the basics of being in the theatre – everything from being aware of sight lines and breathing techniques to hosting a show.
We will explore how to command the stage with focus, confidence and positivity, how to best interact with teammates off stage, how to engage with our scene partners and the audience, and much more. Students will leave the course with the right tools to become a more well-rounded performer, ready for professional, prime time performances!
This intensive is required to be eligible to audition for CCB House Harold Teams.
Please note: We will take a 30 minute break during the intensive.
General Course & Workshop Info
Please note: we are unable to offer refunds on workshop or course registration!
Please read our FAQs! (We’re pretty sure all your questions are answered there).
All of our standard 8-week courses include a student show, personal feedback and a Certificate of Completion*!
Health & Safety Requirements (as of August 2022)
- Due to the elimination of state-provided free testing (“Bürgertests”), all courses and workshops are 3G. This means all instructors and students must be Geimpft (vaccinated), Genesen (recovered) OR Getestet (tested within 24 hours) for COVID-19. You will be required to show proof of your status.
- If you are feeling unwell, please let your instructor know and stay home!
- FFP2 masks should be worn at all times unless students are actively performing in a scene or exercise.
- Courses & workshops will take place at Comedy Café Berlin where we have a brand-new, state-of-the-art ventilation and air filtration system.
- All students must read and agree to our School Policies and the above Healthy & Safety Guidelines.
- Students must be respectful to their fellow students and course instructors, and adhere to our Student & Teacher Code of Conduct and our Community Code of Conduct.
General requirements to successfully complete 8-week courses & intensives:
- All improv students are required to join and participate in at least one improv jam and see at least one improv show at CCB during the course.
- Students may not miss more than 2 out of 8 classes (there are no make up classes)
- Students may not be more than 15 minutes late to 4 out of 8 classes
Guest courses or workshops may have different requirements.
*upon successful completion of the course
Give the gift of good improv with CCBTS Gift Vouchers!