- This event has passed.
Improvised Stand-Up with Caroline Clifford
Sunday, February 16 | 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
This workshop is about finding the funny, fast. Whether you’re a stand-up, improviser, or anyone that wants to loosen up in front of an audience – this workshop is for you!
With the help of a projector and a slideshow of random (and often bizarre) topics – much like in the show Standup Vs Improv, Off The Cuff, Setlist, Wilde Ponys (etc). You will take part in a mock improvised stand up show that’s heavy on the side coaching.
This workshop is for all levels.
In partnership with Berlin Standup School
Please note: we are unable to offer refunds on workshop or course registration!
Please read our FAQs! (We’re pretty sure all your questions are answered there).
- All students must read and agree to our School Policies.
- Students must be respectful to their fellow students and course instructors, and adhere to our Student & Teacher Code of Conduct and our Community Code of Conduct.
General requirements for 8-week courses & intensives:
- All improv students are required to join and participate in at least one improv jam and see at least one improv show at CCB during the course.
- Students may not miss more than 2 out of 8 classes (there are no make up classes)
- Students may not be more than 15 minutes late to 4 out of 8 classes
Give the gift of good improv with CCBTS Gift Vouchers!