Developing a Sketch Show
Saturdays, March 7th - May 2nd (8 Classes)
4:00 pm - 6:30 pm
Building on the foundations set in 101 – Intro to Sketch, this course focuses on the writer’s room and producing a full sketch show. During the first 4 weeks of the course, students will learn the process of pitching & brainstorming and working in a writer’s room, and will then be expected to write and select sketches for a 30-minute student show. The second half of the course will consist of re-writing, producing and rehearsing the show itself.
Student show: February 29th, 7pm
Participation in the student show is required to pass this course!
Please note: this course skips April 11th!
Class Size: 12 Students
Please note: we are unable to offer refunds on workshop or course registration!
Please read our FAQs! (We’re pretty sure all your questions are answered there).
- All students must read and agree to our School Policies.
- Students must be respectful to their fellow students and course instructors, and adhere to our Student & Teacher Code of Conduct and our Community Code of Conduct.
General requirements for 8-week courses & intensives:
- All improv students are required to join and participate in at least one improv jam and see at least one improv show at CCB during the course.
- Students may not miss more than 2 out of 8 classes (there are no make up classes)
- Students may not be more than 15 minutes late to 4 out of 8 classes
Give the gift of good improv with CCBTS Gift Vouchers!