- This event has passed.
Das2019: Group Ownership with Patrick Noth
Friday, June 28, 2019 | 2:15 pm - 5:15 pm
The focus of this workshop is hyper agreement! Learning how to really say YES in the most supportive way possible. The best part of improv is getting on the same page and working as an ensemble. We will take that skill, apply it to our improv and have fun.
Patrick Noth is an Emmy nominated comedian working in New York City. He began his comedy career studying at the Upright Citizen’s Brigade where he now teaches and performs regularly. His television credits include appearances on Comedy Central, MTV, IFC, TV Land, NBC, Nickelodeon, and countless digital platforms. Similarly, writing credits include Comedy Central, MTV, Nickelodeon, and many digital platforms.
Moving to New York as a teenager, he’s worked as a freestyle rapper, composer, music producer, but after studying improvisation and comedy he was hooked. Patrick is also a director and has worked for Comedy Central, many self-produced projects and the Gizmo ASP at the Upright Citizens Brigade Theatre. He also teaches at the world renowned Lee Strasberg Theatre Institution in New York City. Patrick graduated from the City College of New York with a B.F.A in Music.
This workshop is part of Das Improv Festival 2019
General Course & Workshop Info
Please note: we are unable to offer refunds on workshop or course registration!
Please read our FAQs! (We’re pretty sure all your questions are answered there).
All of our standard 8-week courses include a student show, personal feedback and a Certificate of Completion*!
Health & Safety Requirements (as of August 2022)
- Due to the elimination of state-provided free testing (“Bürgertests”), all courses and workshops are 3G. This means all instructors and students must be Geimpft (vaccinated), Genesen (recovered) OR Getestet (tested within 24 hours) for COVID-19. You will be required to show proof of your status.
- If you are feeling unwell, please let your instructor know and stay home!
- FFP2 masks should be worn at all times unless students are actively performing in a scene or exercise.
- Courses & workshops will take place at Comedy Café Berlin where we have a brand-new, state-of-the-art ventilation and air filtration system.
- All students must read and agree to our School Policies and the above Healthy & Safety Guidelines.
- Students must be respectful to their fellow students and course instructors, and adhere to our Student & Teacher Code of Conduct and our Community Code of Conduct.
General requirements to successfully complete 8-week courses & intensives:
- All improv students are required to join and participate in at least one improv jam and see at least one improv show at CCB during the course.
- Students may not miss more than 2 out of 8 classes (there are no make up classes)
- Students may not be more than 15 minutes late to 4 out of 8 classes
Guest courses or workshops may have different requirements.
*upon successful completion of the course
Give the gift of good improv with CCBTS Gift Vouchers!