- This event has passed.
Tuesdays, March 8th - May 3rd (6 Classes)
7:00 pm - 9:30 pm
In Advanced Game, students will dive deep into understanding Game of the Scene and ‘getting their reps in’.
We will focus on hitting the ground running with a strong premise at the start of a scene, honing in on a single comedic idea in a scene and communicating funny ideas with scene partners. We’ll take the time to break down what makes something funny and train our brains to recognize these patterns in the moment so we can focus our energy on just playing naturally in a scene and having fun with our scene partners.
No class on April 19
Class size: 12 students
Student show: Saturday, May 7, 2022
PREREQUISITES: Completion of all courses through Level 3 – The Harold at The CCB Training School
This course is currently full. You can put yourself on the waitlist in case a spot opens up, but please be aware that it is rare that this happens.
<iframe width=”100%” height=”650″ src=”https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScmVTGWOOLVE3fQuZyFSBCJefQuy8Z8hRpbaqfiiaNZN6e02g/viewform?embedded=true” frameborder=”0″ marginheight=”0″ marginwidth=”0″>Loading…</iframe>
General Course & Workshop Info
Please note: we are unable to offer refunds on workshop or course registration!
Please read our FAQs! (We’re pretty sure all your questions are answered there).
All of our standard 8-week courses include a student show, personal feedback and a Certificate of Completion*!
Health & Safety Requirements (as of August 2022)
- Due to the elimination of state-provided free testing (“Bürgertests”), all courses and workshops are 3G. This means all instructors and students must be Geimpft (vaccinated), Genesen (recovered) OR Getestet (tested within 24 hours) for COVID-19. You will be required to show proof of your status.
- If you are feeling unwell, please let your instructor know and stay home!
- FFP2 masks should be worn at all times unless students are actively performing in a scene or exercise.
- Courses & workshops will take place at Comedy Café Berlin where we have a brand-new, state-of-the-art ventilation and air filtration system.
- All students must read and agree to our School Policies and the above Healthy & Safety Guidelines.
- Students must be respectful to their fellow students and course instructors, and adhere to our Student & Teacher Code of Conduct and our Community Code of Conduct.
General requirements to successfully complete 8-week courses & intensives:
- All improv students are required to join and participate in at least one improv jam and see at least one improv show at CCB during the course.
- Students may not miss more than 2 out of 8 classes (there are no make up classes)
- Students may not be more than 15 minutes late to 4 out of 8 classes
Guest courses or workshops may have different requirements.
*upon successful completion of the course
Give the gift of good improv with CCBTS Gift Vouchers!