Advanced Forms: Performance Power (with Matilde Keizer)
Saturdays, September 24th - October 15th (4 Classes)
1:00 pm - 3:30 pm
In this four week course we will delve deeper into performance tools you can use to bring your improv to the next level. How can you better use and protect your voice? How can you engage your body? What tools can you use to ground yourself before a show? How can you make yourself more engaging and dynamic on stage?
We will explore how to command the stage with focus and confidence, how to tap into our own experiences for powerful performances and play more fully. This class will not be your standard improv course but will add to your toolset exactly what your improv needs!
Please read through the General Course Info below before registering!
Student show: Saturday, October 15, 2022
PREREQUISITES:Both Level 2 courses (Game of the Scene AND Truth of the Scene) at The CCB Training School
General Course & Workshop Info
Please note: we are unable to offer refunds on workshop or course registration!
Please read our FAQs! (We’re pretty sure all your questions are answered there).
All of our standard 8-week courses include a student show, personal feedback and a Certificate of Completion*!
Health & Safety Requirements (as of August 2022)
- Due to the elimination of state-provided free testing (“Bürgertests”), all courses and workshops are 3G. This means all instructors and students must be Geimpft (vaccinated), Genesen (recovered) OR Getestet (tested within 24 hours) for COVID-19. You will be required to show proof of your status.
- If you are feeling unwell, please let your instructor know and stay home!
- FFP2 masks should be worn at all times unless students are actively performing in a scene or exercise.
- Courses & workshops will take place at Comedy Café Berlin where we have a brand-new, state-of-the-art ventilation and air filtration system.
- All students must read and agree to our School Policies and the above Healthy & Safety Guidelines.
- Students must be respectful to their fellow students and course instructors, and adhere to our Student & Teacher Code of Conduct and our Community Code of Conduct.
General requirements to successfully complete 8-week courses & intensives:
- All improv students are required to join and participate in at least one improv jam and see at least one improv show at CCB during the course.
- Students may not miss more than 2 out of 8 classes (there are no make up classes)
- Students may not be more than 15 minutes late to 4 out of 8 classes
Guest courses or workshops may have different requirements.
*upon successful completion of the course
Give the gift of good improv with CCBTS Gift Vouchers!