- This event has passed.
Acting for Improvisers with Nicole Ratjen (Intensive)
Saturday, 3pm - 6pm; Sunday, 12pm - 3pm (1 Classes)
5:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Saturday, July 14, 3pm – 6pm
Sunday, July 15, 12pm – 3pm
(You won’t miss the World Cup Final!)
Do you have characters you consistently play and need something new? Have you realized you’re just describing scenarios or situations but aren’t doing them? Are you focused too much on the form and not emotionally committed? Are you showing your BUTT to the audience too much?
This intensive focuses on letting your inner actor come to the foreground. We’ll show you the ins and outs of stage technique, learn to emotionally commit, take risks and be rewarded through finding new ways of diving into improv through acting.
Prerequisites: Level 1 and at least one Level 2 courses
Please note: we are unable to offer refunds on workshop or course registration!
Please read our FAQs! (We’re pretty sure all your questions are answered there).
- All students must read and agree to our School Policies.
- Students must be respectful to their fellow students and course instructors, and adhere to our Student & Teacher Code of Conduct and our Community Code of Conduct.
General requirements for 8-week courses & intensives:
- All improv students are required to join and participate in at least one improv jam and see at least one improv show at CCB during the course.
- Students may not miss more than 2 out of 8 classes (there are no make up classes)
- Students may not be more than 15 minutes late to 4 out of 8 classes
Give the gift of good improv with CCBTS Gift Vouchers!